These terms of service regulate the use of the O Caminho de Santiago website. By accessing it you agree to these terms. Please consult our terms of service regularly.
To access the content of this site, the user may be asked for some personal information such as name, e-mail and others. If we find that the information is not correct or true, we have the right to refuse and / or cancel access at any time, without prior notice.
You may only use this website for purposes permitted by us. You will not be able to use it for any other purpose, especially commercial, without our prior consent. Do not associate our brands with any other. Do not expose our name, logo, logo among others, improperly and in a way that causes confusion.
The contents of the website may not be copied, distributed, published, uploaded, posted or transmitted by any other means without our prior consent, unless the purpose is only for disclosure.
This site may contain links to other websites that are not maintained or related to our O Camino de Santiago site. We are not responsible for the content of these links. The user completely takes the risk when accessing these hyperlinks.
By posting any comments or testimonials on our website, you authorize their publication anywhere we wish, in order to cooperate with the promotion of our products.
The information obtained when using this website is not complete and does not cover all issues, topics or facts that may be relevant to your purposes. Use of this website is at your own risk. The content is offered as is and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. The content on this site is not the final word on any subject, and we can make improvements at any time.
You, and not our Camino de Santiago website, assume the cost of any service, repair or correction necessary in the event of any loss or damage resulting from the use of this website or its content.
You understand that our Camino de Santiago website cannot and does not guarantee that files available for download from the Internet are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
The Camino de Santiago website, its affiliates, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, administrators and directors will not be responsible for any eventual, direct, indirect, punitive, real, consequential, special, exemplary damage or any other type, including loss of income or income, pain and suffering, emotional stress or the like even if the Camino de Santiago website has advised on the possibility of such damages. in no way the collective responsibility of the O Caminho de Santiago website and its affiliates, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, administrators and directors in relation to third parties (regardless of the type of action, whether by contract or any other) will exceed the amount of R $ 100.00 or the amount paid to the O Caminho de Santiago website for such content, product or service from which the question has been raised.
You will indemnify and exempt the Camino de Santiago website, its affiliates, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, administrators and directors (now referred to as Exempt Parties) from any violation of this Term of Use by you , including the use of Content other than what is expressed here. You agree that the Exempt Parties have no liability or connection with any breach or unauthorized use and you agree to remedy any and all loss, damage, judgment, premiums, costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees of the Exempt Parties linked to the breach. You will also indemnify and exempt the Exempt Parties from any claims by third parties resulting from the use of the information contained on this website.
Brands and logos present on this website are the property of the O Caminho de Santiago website or of the party that made them available for the O Caminho de Santiago website. The Camino de Santiago website and the parties that made the brand available and soon have all rights over them.
You may not publish, send, submit or link to this website any material that:
– You do not have the right to post, including material owned by third parties to advocate illegal activity or discuss the intention to do something illegal;
– Whether vulgar, obscene, pornographic or indecent does not directly concern this site; may threaten or insult others, defame, slander, invade privacy, stalk, be obscene, pornographic, racist, harass or offend;
– Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking about personal information or any other of the kind;
– infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, trademark or publicity rights violations;
– Violate any law or can be considered to violate the law;
– Impersonate or misrepresent your connection with any entity or person, or manipulate titles or identifiers to cover up the origin of the content, promote any commercial enterprise (eg offer products or services on promotion), or engage in any way in a commercial activity (eg, holding sweepstakes or contests, displaying sponsoring banners and / or ordering goods and services), except as specifically authorized on this site;
– Request funds, disclosures or sponsors;
-Include programs with viruses, worms and / or Trojan horses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications software or hardware;
– Interrupt the normal flow of the conversation, make the screen “scroll” faster than other users can follow or even act in ways that affect other people’s ability to engage in real-time activities on this site;
– Include files in MP3 format disobey any policy or rule established from time to time for the use of this site or any network connected to it, or contain hyperlinks to sites that contain content that meets the descriptions above.
Even without the obligation to do so, our Camino de Santiago website reserves the right to monitor the use of this website to determine compliance with this Term of Use as well as to remove or veto any information for any reason. In any case, you are completely responsible for the content of your submissions. You know and agree that neither the O Caminho de Santiago website nor any third party providing content for the O Caminho de Santiago website will assume any responsibility for any action or inaction of the O Caminho de Santiago website or said third party with respect to any submission.
Any password used for this site is for individual use only. You are responsible for the security of your password (if applicable). The Camino de Santiago website has the right to monitor the security of your password and at its discretion may ask you to change it. If you use any password that the Camino de Santiago website deems insecure, the Camino de Santiago website has the right to request that the password be changed and / or cancel your account.
It is prohibited to use any service or tool connected to this website to compromise security or tamper with system resources and / or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed to compromise security (eg, password-cracking programs, crack or network scanning tools) are strictly prohibited. If you are involved in any breach of system security, the Camino de Santiago website reserves the right to provide your information to system administrators at other sites to help them resolve security incidents. The Camino de Santiago website reserves the right to investigate potential violations of this Term of Use.
By accepting this agreement, you exempt the Camino de Santiago website from any consequences resulting from any action on the Camino de Santiago website during or as a result of your investigations and / or actions taken resulting from investigations of both the Camino de Santiago website and the competent justice authorities.Legal Notice